Worcester Massachusetts, Main South. discussions of the "epicenter"
Poooooch!!!!! I went to the pound with Juliet the other day and fell in love with a dog. I almost got it. I still dream of cuddling with Chloe the terrier mix.
Yeah dogs!This dog is in my house:http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/313/jessieg.jpghttp://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7383/jessiecute1.jpgHer name is Jessie and she's 13 now.
I AM DOG>!,.<.....;)
WHO LET DA DOG IN..WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!FUNNY JOKE, NO????
Truly a joke only Mitt Romney can rival.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDwwAaVmnf4
Poooooch!!!!! I went to the pound with Juliet the other day and fell in love with a dog. I almost got it. I still dream of cuddling with Chloe the terrier mix.
ReplyDeleteYeah dogs!
ReplyDeleteThis dog is in my house:
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/313/jessieg.jpg
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7383/jessiecute1.jpg
Her name is Jessie and she's 13 now.
I AM DOG>!,.<.....;)
ReplyDeleteWHO LET DA DOG IN..WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!
ReplyDeleteFUNNY JOKE, NO????
Truly a joke only Mitt Romney can rival.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDwwAaVmnf4